Tuesday 16 September 2008

Words for Twizzle


I feel very sad today. I miss Twizzle because she was the catriarch of the family and bossed everyone around. Her breath could knock me over at 5 metres and she used to give me a clip around the ear when I walked by even though she was blind. She had a big catonality but I know she is okay. Here are some words from some of her friends from all over the world (photo is Twizzle with Sia)

I know just how you feel, having been there. And it doesn't get any better for ages.
I like to think of all the animal-loving friends who have made the journey before me, who will provide an affectionate welcome for a weary spirit, caring souls who will be happy to continue the caring for a new arrival, on your behalf. It's still so hard to let go.
I'll be thinking of you.
Love, Freda, Hebden Bridge

I'm so sorry to hear this. Twizzle is safe now.
Jamie, Utah, USA

We do know how you are feeling. Very sad for you.
C and D xx, Sheringham
Sorry about Twizzle. No need to reply while you're grieving.
XX Mike, Sheringwood

oh what a sadness because twizzle is no longer standing
against the wall and waiting, is no longer trying to jump
on the couch, de bank.
it was margo's favourite.
we wish you strength to overcome.
margo and ruud, soest, the netherlands

Appropriate thoughts going out for Twizzle.
Must say, you chose a good day to spin her out into the stars.
Full moon in Pisces!
She'll be just fine.

Karen from Limoges, France

cat heaven is a far better place!
Gary, Overstrand x

I'm so sorry.
It's funny the day before I thought about her so strongly
how dear Twizzle,
that huge personality Twizzle is getting along.
That individual and gracious lady.
I shall be doing a little bit of chanting and
she will be on her way safely.
Love Viv, London

"Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made
the slave of the
leash. That one is the cat.
If man could be crossed with the cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat."
- Mark Twain Notebook, 1894