Sunday 30 November 2008

Woolworth

What's all this hulabaloo about Woolworth? I don't even know who they are but their plastic bags smell interesting. TaTa said she'd rather have an Em & Es. I am more concerned about the fur growing back on my tummy ... gets a bit cold sometimes. Muddle is in a bad mood and is now on herbs for his enormous pancake poo. He is driving me around the bend because he always wants to go outside and I tell him 'there are frogs out there'. TaTa says he visits all the old ladies in the area and gets spoiled and that's why he has a bad stomach. I am not talking to Treacle the dog at the moment because I saw him eat one of Muddle's poops and I almost fainted. Us Siamese would never even consider the thought but dogs are a lowly breed so I am not so surprised. I cannot wait until February to get someone of my breeding into the household so I can have a decent conversation.