Wednesday 8 April 2009

I am exhausted!

Tizit! darling, Barb says go and catch some great big mice for TaTa for Easter she will love u forever, or even a mole or 2, that will be even better!
Thank you for your suggestion Barb but us Siamese like to keep our paws clean and if we want anything caught we hire someone else to do it such as Muddle.
Well my new sister arrived and I thought at first 'did I look like that once?'.
It took a day of training and she has settled down quite nicely.
She is quite difficult to find as you can see from these photos but once found we have lots of fun.
The first day I amused myself by sneaking up on her and biting her on the bum and then thwacking her on the head but this got really boring.
It ended up being so much nicer curled up in bed together and washing each other.
I have named her Woo-Bee and I think she is fab.
She's a bit clumsy yet - still has to learn Siamese manners and has managed to break a few things in the house - yes of course it was her - what do you mean.
The last photo shows TaTa's friend Ellen with her daughter Elizabeth.
Ellen had won first prize for her photograph of a rose and should be
very proud.
TaTa and Ellen are going to drink champers out of the cup to celebrate.
Ellen is training to run in the Race for Life and she does lots of interesting things and has two cats called Minger and Clarence and is going to get a dog. TaTa is going with her to make sure she doesn't come back with the wrong sort as Ellen is easily distracted by good looking dogs - what - oh not dogs - good looking men.
Well as either of those do not appeal to me I shall remain neutral.
Am now off to tease - no I mean play with Woo-Bee.
TaTa is going to have an echocardigan on Thursday and then go to aquarobots. She is missing Dutchland and wants to go back soon but then I miss her.
TaTa is going out into the garden to catch some sunshine.
Me I am going to snuggle under the down duvet with Woo-Bee and dream of Siamese things which you humans would never understand as your brains are so limited.