Friday 17 April 2009

New beginnings


Tizit didn't think it fair that she should be the only one to slog on the blog so she has handed over responsibility to all The Furry Beasties who resided with her.
So you will be getting blogged upon by Treacle, Muddle, Cumfy, Mumfy and The Fish (yes we know fish aren't furry but who want's a blog called the scaly beasties).
There may also be the occasional comment from various other beasties who drop into the garden or house from time to time.
As you can see Treacle is well up for the job.
He thinks he is too old and would rather spend his time lounging on the sofa or leaping into ponds and the sea than doing anything literary.
He says: 'I am a typical Field-Bred Springer Spaniel - friendly, eager to please, quick to learn (and quick to forget unless bribed with a pheasant or three). I am affectionate and easy-going and am alert and attentive make me the ideal hunting companion (which is what I used to be before I became domestoscated).

I have exceptional stamina and need moderate amounts of activity, to focus my mind and to provide exercise - what I focus on the most is runing around in every-increasing circles through brambles, water and crashing into the occasional tree. I really like cats and ferrets. But don't bring a pheasant or wood pigeon into the garden because I will eat it but I am scared of sparrowhawks and the like. I am energetic, cheerful, happy and playful with a great sense of humour (I am beginning to sound like one of those Looking for Love ads). I love living with TaTa and KeKe because something interesting is always happening and I go to places like Northbumbleland where there are huge hills for me to climb. I also stay with Jim the Fisherman and sometimes with Ellen in the woods. I have a passport and will be going to The Neverlands with TaTa in October.