Saturday 4 December 2010

Snow snow quick quick snow






It was here for a day and now is fading away.
I just set my consultant an email asking that as I am now very deficient in Vitamin D could he write a prescription that I have to live in Spain for a year on the NHS. Seems he is going to get some kind of light machine up from London that I can use at home plus he has prescribed Tutti Fruitti Chewable Vit D supplements - I love him!
I have to eat more oily fish but there is no way in this planet am I ever going to eat liver - just the thought makes me want to throw up.
Did you know that sunblock blocks the absorption of Vitamin D in a big way - I didn't. You only need half an hour of sunlight a day but it has to be directly onto your skin. Spain in four days - and it will be 21C when we arrive. Hope there is so much snow in Norfolk that Norwich airport is shut and we can't get back for a month!