Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sponsored hair cut for The Little Princess Trust and The Alzheimer's Society

Before the cut

Gerrij van der Does Lindeboom (RiP)

William Francis Franklin (RiP)

Julia Boswell (RiP)

Adrianna Hellal-van der Does

Sue House

Lucy House
I am having eight inches of my hair cut off on 31 January 2013  to donate to The Little Princess Trust who make wigs for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy or other medical reasons. 

I am raising money for The Alzheimer's Society in memory of my mother-in-law Gerrij van der Does Lindeboom, my friend Julia Boswell, my father William Francis Franklin and for my darling sister-in-law living with Alzheimer's - Adrianna van der Does. 

If you would like to donate, please go to http://www.justgiving.com/BeevanderDoes. Alzheimer's will receive the money directly plus GiftAid. No monies will come to me.

I was inspired to do this by my friends Lucy and Sue House.