Thursday 31 January 2013

The cut!

   Why the cut??...to donate to The Little Princess Trust who have wigs made for children who lose their hair through chemo or due to other medical conditions.   Also I decided to raise money for The Alzheimer's Society in memory of my husband's mother, my friend Julia Boswell from Aylsham and my father who all died with Alzheimer's.
   I also have a sister-in-law who lives with Alzheimer's (diagnosed at 49).  When you watch someone you love deteriorate so rapidly to someone who no longer recognises you and whose personality completely changes, it is heart-breaking and painful.  It made me realise that no-one whatever their age, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, how healthy or intelligent they are is immune from this illness.
   Please donate to The Alzheimer's Society at www.justgiving.com/BeevanderDoes