Monday 26 May 2008

Day Seven. In loving memory of Sia & Mese






I asked mymum why I could smell other Siamese smells in the house but I couldn't find any other Siamese. She told me they had gone to The Great Cat. This made her very sad but then she found me. Shall I tell you what a Siamese smells like - imagine lavender, roses, snow, sea breezes, cinnamon, warm maple syrup and you are about 1% there. I am now eating my food on the floor - a little bit away from the black blobs because my food is more delicious than theirs. I have also met the boss (so he thinks) of the household called Black Blob Muddle. He taught me some felinese words I had never heard before.
First photo is Mese, second is Sia, third is me, four & five me & Black Blob Muddle.
By the way, you may have heard the rumour that the Great Cat rested on Day Seven - She didn't - She created Siamese