Wednesday 21 May 2008

Day Three


Today I discovered a small white furry thing called a hamster. It looks a bit like me except smaller. One of the black blobs said I am meant to eat it but I didn't want to so I washed it instead. I have discovered that the female human is called 'mymum' and the other human with no fur and ears on the side of his head is called 'thatman'. Mymum has a nice voice and says hello when she comes into the room. Thatman has a deep voice which makes me tremble a bit. The black blobs sit on him the most and the big barking thing goes out with him for an hour which is good because I have lots of time to spend with mymum. I woke her up this morning by biting her on the end of her nose which made her laugh so I will do that every morning now as it makes her happy. Mymum has something called Lupus which makes her tired and sleepy which is good because I like to sleep too.