Thursday 29 May 2008

Day Ten

As you can see I have allowed Black Blob Muddle to share my breakfast. Mymum found a flea on me today - I don't know what that is but it seems I am going to see a very handsome vet called Wessel today. I will see if I can get his photograph. I am sleeping in the sun after having done a good hour on mew-bay (it is half-price listing today!). I've been reading a very interesting book on philosophy - I especially like Kant because he says knowledge arises through experience except for what is inherent within us. As you can see Black Blob Muddle has experienced the fact that he can eat with me on friendly terms (so therefore has gained knowledge through experience) even though his inherent nature would be to chase me and steal my food. After sleep it is back to mew-bay.