Sunday 1 June 2008

Crab Claw and Spinach Soup





Mymum wasn't very well today. She has Lupus and sometimes in makes a lot of pain and tiredness. So I snuggled up next to her to make her feel warm and cozy. Then we played some games, she read me some T S Eliot cat poems and then we slept some more. Her lovely friend Pauline made some special soup for mymum called Crab Claw Soup with Spinach and some secret Caribbean spices. It was delicious. How do I know? Look at the photos. Thatman spent some time shouting during the day which gave me a headache - he is a bit bossy to mymum and when I am really big thatman better be nice to mymum because there will be a big hissy spit nail fight. it would be lovely to live with just mymum so I could have her all to myself
Hello Julia and Andy. See you soon. Do come in your uniform!