Friday 11 July 2008

Ahhh this is better than a basket


I've decided that this is a much better place to sleep than some silly old cat bed - so Douis can have it. My Frontline ran out and I have no spots on my ears - but I have a flea so the gorgeous vet is going to find me something else. Meanwhile Ta-Ta is combing me which I really really like. Co-co has just come home from doing the Bowen Technique. If you want to find out what that is then you can email him on bowentechnique@aol.com. He is going to a webbed site soon so I will put that on as soon as Ta-Ta has built it. Had a lovely e-mail from our friend Ka-Ka who lives in Limoges - she works at the hospital there and works very very hard. Ka-Ka is very beautiful and tall and has long fur and does a thing called yoga. I am waiting for a photograph of her so I can put it on the blog. Ta-Ta misses her very much - she says about Ka-Ka 'she is like a vivid rainbow of colours and shines light wherever she goes. She has a fine independent spirit and works so hard it put the rest of us in shadows'. I met Ka-Ka when she came for a visit (she is English sort of but born in India and brought up in Africa) and she called me Stick Number Two. I didn't know why until Ta-Ta told me she had another Siamese called Kissy Wah who lived in the house. Kissy Wah had a brain tumour and the gorgeous vet had to send her to The Great Cat in the Sky. Ka-Ka thought Kissy was lovely and I am honoured to be Stick Number Two. Ta-Ta brought home a chicken yesterday and I think I ate most of it. Douis brought me a mouse - but Ta-Ta took it away and put it outside - this is the tenth time we have caught that mouse - I thought it was only cats who had nine lives. Ta-Ta is going to the doctor now so I have to go and say ta-ta to her for now.