Monday 7 July 2008

Oh no another 5p listing day on mew-bay!



At least I have my friend Douis to help me this time. Secretly I am jealous of her collar but she is a bit of an Essex-puss. Ta says I can't have a collar because I am too young. I am now six months old and had a weigh-in today and I weigh 2.5 kilos! My colours are much darker now and even my body fur is changing from bright white to an ivory colour. Ta says I may feel a little amorous soon - but I don't know what that means - but I have heard it means a visit to the gorgeous vet. I am waiting for a photo from my beautiful human friend Ka-Ka who lives in France - when I get my passport we are going to live there for a month. I shall be the only Siamese in the village! So lots of foie gras and canard treats for me. I ate a spider yesterday - why do these things look so delicious and taste so terrible - just like frogs. Ta has told me not to eat bees because I could blow up. Ta says I can sit in the guinea pig compound tomorrow and I am not to eat them even though I know humans eat them in South America. Some humans are not very nice to us animals - and I think if they learned to be nice to us, then they could be a lot nicer to each other.
This is my friend Ka-Ka's favourite poem. I am going to call everyone with two words now because I am older and it is easier for me to say. So Ta is becoming Ta-Ta and Co is becoming Co-Co. Also I like to confuse the humans - it is very easy to do.