Saturday 13 December 2008

Christmess

I am extremely confused about Christmess ... you humans cannot decide when it is or what to call it. For instance you call it: Christ's Mass, Nativity, Incarnation, Yule Tide, Noel, Xmas and Pascha. Then there are all the different dates: December 25,
January 6, March 28 and then all the different names for Father Christmess: Santa Claws, Saint Nicholas, St Nikolaus, Sinterklaas, Kris Kringle, Père Noël, Joulupukki, Babbo Natale, Weihnachtsmann, Saint Basil and Father Frost.
This, of course, doesn't surprise me as you humans have such difficulty making up your minds: 'what shall I wear, what shall I eat, where shall I go, who shall I see today'. You are all so stressed. Me I just watched KeKe put up the Christmess Tree (purple) and then very carefully I removed each decoration and put them in the rightful place - my basket. No stress, no mess - just bliss.