Sunday 14 December 2008

Muddle it's cold outside



By the way to all you lovely readers I don't publish comments from humans who send in anonymous comments or withhold their identity in someway.

I really can't play
(but Muddle it's cold outside)
I've got to go away
(but Muddle it's cold outside)
This morning's not very nice
(I'll hold paws yours are like ice. TaTa will start to worry and the garden is full of slurry. She will be pacing the floor. Just listen to the fireplace roar)
I just want to scurry!
(Muddle do not hurry)
Well maybe just a half a saucer more.
I really can't stay
(Muddle don't go that way. I'ts cold outside!)
I simply must go
(but Muddle it's cold outside)
My answer is NO
(but MUDDLE it's cold outside. This house is so nice and warm. Look out the window at that STORM! The sleet will be there at the door! Not sun on a tropical shore!)
Well maybe just a saucer more
(NEVER seen such a blizzard before)
I've got to get out!
(but Muddle you'll FREEZE out there!
Okay then I'll stay!
(At last I get my way.....Muddle it's warm inside!)