Wednesday 24 December 2008

I am on the TV too!

I am incensed! Muddle was on TV. Sometimes TaTa can't sleep and she watches GermsTV because the drone of the presenter's voice makes her fall asleep. Well the presenter asked for a Christmas photo of one of their pets and TaTa sent one in of MUDDLE not ME but MUDDLE. He is not even on the A List and the presenter said 'he is such a handsome black cat'.
Well what a disgrace and just to make up for it I am doing my special walking backwards trick to get on the TV. This trick makes TaTa very nervous because I can't see where I am going so things could get knocked over. So here I go.
Now I am on the TV and at least it is a
BBC programme with a well-known presenter on a gardening programme and not some Essex girl presenter on Freepoo.
Just you wait Muddle