Sunday 8 March 2009

Nunquam fides a alio quisnam non cattus











TaTa went to Wassenaar today and found some lovely cats. But the loveliest of them all is the first one who is my new sister. She is arriving on 6 April from Walesland. I am so excited even Muddle is thinking about it now. Muddle and I had a lovely time together in the exclusive hotel.
The weather is beautiful in Dutchland. TaTa went to Leiden and Leiderdorp yesterday. I think if I lived in Dutchland my head would ache from all these strange names. However there are a lot of places that begin with Kat (which strangely enough is cat in Dutchlandese): Katerveer, Katlijk, Katrijp, Kattendijke, Katwoude, Katwijk, Katwijk aan de Rijn, Katwijk aan Zee - so maybe it's not such a bad country after all.
Myself I have been sitting in the sun with Muddle and watching KeKe run around. He hasn't broken anything in the house and the Dog Treacle drags him out for a walk three times a day. Life is good. I miss TaTa and will be very happy when she is home and also one week after she gets back my sister arrives - oh I am so excited I could ride a bicycle. TaTa did tell me something shocking - some people have no pets - I think that is terrible - they must be very lonely or not very kind.