Monday 18 May 2009

Time to vote!

As written on the previous blog we are now looking for a suitable blogger to take over from Tizit. Treaclethe dog had a go but did not savour being a newshound.
Choose your blogger!
Hello...I am Muddle. I am 12 years old and was born in this house. I am very much a loner and like to go out and about in the neighbourhood and go through catflaps and windows so I get to her a lot of local gossip. I am very wary of human strangers (as should all animals be). My bestest friend in the whole wide world was Loofah who has now gone to Hound Heaven. I have a special fondness for fresh wood pigeon.

Greetings. My name is Floozie. I was a street cat and bought up four kittens without the help of the government. Three have now been adopted and the other one is living here with me. Because I have lived on the streets I am wise beyond my years (3) and have had to live on my wits. Lots of people come to this house and I carefully take note of what they say. As you can see from this photo I am always on the lookout for a new story. I like going out in the garden now. I don't like being handled much because I hurt my back. I have a special fondness for my stuffed mouse.

High six. My name is Chevvie (short for Chevrolet because I have a 24 valve purr, eight gears and find cornering a little difficult). I am the son of Floozie. I am 12 weeks old and spend most of my time running around for no reason, shredding cashmere sweaters and falling into the bath. I waited for my first story to come out of the printer but instead a picture of my bottom arrived. I have a special fondness for anything to do with food and leaping for great heights at 3am onto someone's head. Tab had to get a tetanus shot because I thought her arm was a dangerous snake and bit through it.

Glug. I am one of Three Fish called Fish. We would make good writers because like most journalists we go round in circles, back and forth and spend most of our time gawping at Z-list celebrities. It is totally untrue that Fish have a 3-second memory...what was the question again?

Nibbles. We are Cumfy and Mumfy. We had a relative called Giggle who worked for The Guineapendent so writing is in our jeans. We spend most of our time munching the grass and because of an incident with a fox we live outside during the day and then go inside just before dark. We do not fiddle our expenses and give out as much as we take in (we nibble, then we fertilize). We have a special interest in carrots, celery and corn - any vegetable really which begins with 'c'.
So, who is your favourite.
VOTE NOW!
You have one week!