Thursday 7 January 2010

Blissful Bowen




Hurrah we are actually snowed in at long last. We couldn't get to the surgery. I choose not to go to the one in town because it has the lowest rating of any surgery in East Anglia. I go to a country practice but the roads are completely blocked. Luckily my Lupus nurse who lives relatively close by came by to take bloods. I feel very lucky to have the NHS. I moan about them sometimes, but doesn't everyone.
Then it was some blissful Bowen. As you can see even Wimble gets involved. Most cats I have had join in the Bowen session (not at hubbie's clinics - though I am sure some clients would welcome it). Hubbie was treating my sacrum area and neck which has seized up and the pain last night was so much that I was extremely naughty and took four painkillers and half a glass of whiskey to knock myself out. Desperate times, desperate measures of scotch!
The snow continues to fall. Grania is coming over and we may go for a stroll in the local park.
I can't remember if I have said it ... Happy New Year to my 13,027 followers.