Thursday 14 January 2010

Such a gay day!


Been stuck with needles, scanned with hand-held scanner (in a hospital not an office), poked at, limbs pulled, reflexes tested (good job it didn't go on much longer because the consultant would have had a black eye), throat swabbed.
Oh it's great having two chronic illnesses that no-one can see or when you tell them what it is haven't a clue or never heard of it - look it up on the bloody computer I'm not a walking information bureau.
If the weather doesn't change soon I am going to Gran Canaria - and staying there. Why did I ever come back to this godforsaken, sodden island in the NORTH Sea.
The first clue is: NORTH - NORTH equals cold. SOUTH equals warm. Stoopid. The second clue is the first picture means WARM the second picture means COLD.
So the next time I choose a country to live in then I must first look at the statistics and if there are more months that state COLD, NORTH, RAIN then these should be avoided. Countries with more months that state WARM, SOUTH, SUN should be visited or lived in.
Snow is a different matter. Snow is good. Why? Because I don't like stilton cheese.