Tuesday 5 January 2010

A friend indeed





Nature. Taking your great pictures. Old friends new friends and Meeting new people. Making plans - having dreams. Writing, learning travelling taking holidays with Kees and friends! New jobs, B. F. Red X. New course starts 7th remember! Swimming your WEE and taking walks. The place lights up when you walk in Tabi. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah I forgot and being Stoopid. Loads of love Grania XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks Grania. All of the above when I get my energy back at the moment am as flat as a pancake. Going to doctor on Friday - well being dragged to the doctor - more bloody blood tests. Have decided not to CAB - I've had enough over my working life of people's problems, issues, stupidity so I think it's BF and Red X where I can have a laugh. Dreading the new course.

It's snowing again! My little Robin is living in the garden. Just going to chuck some food out. A mixture of chopped apricots, dates, nuts, scotch porridge oats and pitta bread - that should do it!

Am actually out of bed which is a miracle in itself. Hubbie driven to King's Lynn.