Sunday 20 December 2009

For Canadian eyes only!


"Twelve Days of Christmas" Lyrics

Doug: Good day, eh? In case you thought, like, I wasn't on this part.
Bob: Oh, I guarantee ya, you'd be on.
Doug: Okay, uh, this is our Christmas song, in case ya don't know what to get someone for Christmas.
Doug: There's lots of ideas in here, so listen, and don't get stuck. By the way, that's me on the organ.
Bob: Okay, jeez.
Doug: You start.
Bob: Okay ...

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Beer

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Two turtlenecks
and a beer


Bob: 'K ...

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Three french toast, two
2 turtlenecks and beer


Doug: ... 'K, that should be more there.
Bob: Where?

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 4 pounds of back bacon, 3 french toast, 2 turtlenecks, and beer ... ii-in a tree

Bob: Oh.
Doug: See? Ya need more.
Bob: Yeah.


On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 5 GOLDEN TOQUES!, 4 pounds of back bacon, 3 french toast, 2 turtlenecks, and beer ... in a tree

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 6 packs of two-four, 5 GOLDEN TOQUES!
, 4 pounds of back bacon, 3 french toast, 2 turtlenecks and beer in a tree

Bob: Okay.
Doug: Okay?

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 7 packs of smokes
Doug: Nice gift. Oh ... 6 packs of two-four, 5 GOLDEN TOQUES!, 4 pounds of back bacon, 3 french toast, 2 turtlenecks, and beer ... in a tree

Bob: Ah man, I keep forgettin'.
Doug: Whew! This should be just the two days of Christmas. It's too hard for us!
Bob: Um ...
Doug: Go, hoser.
Bob: Oh!

On the eigth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
8 comic books, 7 packs of smokes, 6 packs of two-four, 5 GOLDEN TOQUES!, 4 pounds of back bacon, 3 french toast, 2 turtlenecks, and beer on my ...


Bob: Wow, that beer's empty. Okay, day ...
Angelic Chorus: TWELVE!
Bob: Ahh, twelve.
Doug: Good day, and welcome to day twelve.
Bob: Yeah.

5 GOLDEN TOQUES!, 4 pounds of back bacon, 3 french toast, 2 turtlenecks
and be-ee-er in a tree-ee-ee


Doug: Where did you learn to do that?
Bob: Uh, albums.
Doug: Go'on. So, like, that's our song. Merry Christmas ...
Bob: Merry Christmas!