Wednesday 16 December 2009

Going with the flow

Isn't the Universe amazing. I haven't worked since selling the paper and all of a sudden I am offered three jobs! At least I have Christmas and New Year to consider them. They are all entirely different for completely diverse organisations. It's a bit scary because my confidence levels are not that high but this has definitely given me a boost. Also I didn't apply for any of them - that has always happened to me. I know the workaholic side of me will want to do them all - but I have to choose just one and it's going to be difficult. So thank you to whoever is watching over me.
* The Seventh Insight... Engaging the Flow (The Celestine Prophecies)

Knowing our personal mission further enhances the flow of mysterious coincidences as we are guided toward our destinies. First we have a question; then dreams, daydreams, and intuitions lead us towards the answers, which usually are synchronistically provided by the wisdom of another human being.